“Get your future started at Price Electric”
At Price Electric, we value teamwork, employee growth, customer service and a family atmosphere. We constantly strive to build customer relationships and provide opportunities for employees to learn and develop a career.
Company Core Values
- Work to the highest standard
- Love what you do
- Maintain the highest integrity
- Work with professionalism
- Competence and Knowledge
- Leadership by doing all you can to help the organization and your team reach its goals
Price Electric is seeking motivated, enthusiastic, team oriented applicants for our utility construction crews. Full time positions available offering a competitive wage and benefits.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Class A – CDL, permit or ability to obtain in 60 days
- Successfully passing a drug test and background screening
- Adhere to the Company’s Safety Program
- Work in a constant improvement atmosphere with team, company and personal goals in mind
- Operate a variety of equipment such as skid loader, mini excavator, backhoe, directional drills, etc.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. on a regular basis
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Execute efficient handling of material, equipment, tools and supplies. Exceed standards on keeping clean and maintained equipment, trucks, tools and work area
- Understand and strive for customer’s satisfaction
- Work towards or be able to perform constant feedback, safety reports, daily logs as necessary, JHA’s, etc.
- Good work ethic and be able to adapt to a variety of different assignments and work locations
- Maintain safe driving habits and clean driving record
Apply online at www.priceelectric.us/about/careers.
Price Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer