Residential Electrician Field
“Get your future started at Price Electric”
At Price Electric, we value teamwork, employee growth, customer service and a family atmosphere. We constantly strive to build customer relationships and provide opportunities for employees to learn and develop a career.
Company Core Values
- Pursue Lasting Relationships
- Rely on Us
- Innovative Thinking
- Create Opportunities for Success
- Employees Work Hard & Play Hard
Price Electric is seeking motivated, enthusiastic, team oriented applicants. Full time positions available offering a competitive wage and benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, 401K, Clothing Allowance, Tool Purchase Program, Gym Membership, PTO, Paid Holidays, and Several Social Company Gatherings!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Class A or B Journeyman's License
- Successfully passing a drug test and background screening
- Work in surrounding areas and across Eastern Iowa
- Willing and able to cross train in all of Price's divisions
- Positive Attitude & Aptitude
- Perform residential & commercial electrical duties with little to no supervision.
- Read and interpret blueprints; follow designated job specifications.
- Perform trenching and excavating work, as well as install underground conduit as needed.
- Perform basic wiring duties.
- Coordinate and set up large cable pulls.
- Lay out electrical work.
- Install switch gear, distribution panels, transformers, and other electrical equipment as needed.
- Pull wire (knowledge of circuitry).
- Direct work of Helpers with less experience and assist these individuals as needed.
- Apply knowledge of National Electrical Codes as needed.
- Saw, drill, cut, and grind as needed.
- Install devices, trim, and lamp fixtures.
- Perform all work in a consciences and safe mode.
- Adhere to all safety rules and requirements.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Adhere to the Company’s Safety Program
- Assist with material and equipment handling, shop pre-fabrication, and job site field support
- Work in a constant improvement atmosphere with team, company and personal goals in mind
- Operate a variety of equipment such as skid loader, mini excavator, backhoe, directional drills, etc.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. on a regular basis
- Understand and strive for customer’s satisfaction
- Work towards or be able to perform constant feedback, safety reports, daily logs as necessary, JHA’s, etc.
- Good work ethic and be able to adapt to a variety of different assignments and work locations
- Maintain safe driving habits and clean driving record
Price Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Price Electric makes our customers' lives easier and our employees' lives more rewarding."