“Get your future started at Price Electric”
At Price Electric, we value teamwork, employee growth, customer service and a family atmosphere. We constantly strive to build customer relationships and provide opportunities for employees to learn and develop a career.
Company Core Values
- Pursue Last Relationships
- Rely on Us
- Innovative Thinking
- Create Opportunities for Success
- Employee Work Hard and Play Hard
Price Electric is currently seeking motivated, enthusiastic, team oriented individuals to join our growing company .Full time positions available offering a competitive wage and benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, 401K, Clothing Allowance, Tool Purchase Program, Gym Membership, PTO, Paid Holidays, and Several Social Company Gatherings!
- Prepare comprehensive material, labor and subcontractor’s cost estimates for project bid proposals and Change Orders.
- Prepare properly qualified and clarified conceptual budgets based on minimal information
- Builds effective relationships with customers that reflect and support company vision, mission, and core values that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Solicit subcontractor and supplier bids and interface with their representatives in order to receive responsive bids prior to bid letting
- Participate in pre-bid meetings, bid strategy and presentation meetings as requested
- Identify new business growth opportunities for projects and clientele.
- Analyze manage and mitigate risks
- Proven working experience in construction and expert knowledge of building products , construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Industrial Installations experience
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Knowledge of A/C & D/C motors, A/C & D/C variable speed drive systems, motors (single and three phase), motor control systems, P.L.C. systems, process control systems, and industrial electronics, circuit boards, computer hardware and software.
- Possess strong mathematical and computer skills including construction estimating software, word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, etc.
- Excellent Communicator and Problem Solver
- Organizational awareness & resourcefulness - understanding of whom to engage in order to identify solutions & resolve issues
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Ability to breakdown construction operations into a logical sequence of activities
- Ability to work in a team environment and fit in with company culture and processes
- Ability to work the hours required to support the role of estimator
Price Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Price Electric makes our customers' lives easier and our employees' lives more rewarding."